MY PET INFINITY
Terms of Sale
General conditions of sale governing the contract with Fifty srl (conditions reported on the website www.mypetinfinity.it)
The offer and sale of products on the MyPetInfinity.it website are governed by the following "General Conditions of Sale" between the person who enters their personal data as a buyer, and the company that manages the site, Fifty SRL with registered office in Sestiere San Marco 5278 Venice - VAT number 03887230278.
All orders must be entered on the website www.mypetinfinity.it, upon registration of the customer who must enter all the required data, including acceptance of the data processing and these conditions of sale.
The registration requests received on the website www.mypetinfinity.it are understood to be made by the customer, or by a person commissioned by the customer, and release Fifty srl - Mypetinfinity- from any liability in this regard.
Registration will be followed by a check by our administration and subsequently, the account will be activated.
From the moment of activation, the customer will be able to execute orders.
• Advance bank transfer - PayPal - Credit Card -
• Orders must be placed on the b2b website www.mypetinfinity.it, after registering and enabling the customer as a dealer (see above)
Online sales are permitted, subject to authorization by Fifty srl, only in the shops referring to the customer, with any promotional discount, not fixed, not exceeding 10% of the price suggested to the end customer.
Online sales are not allowed on marketplaces such as, for example, AMAZON.
Fifty srl, at its sole discretion, may suspend the fulfillment of orders to customers who sell online and who do not comply with the clauses set out above.
Through the MyPetInfinity.it website, Fifty srl offers products for sale on the web by carrying out its wholesale e-commerce activity dedicated to sector operators with a VAT number.
The General Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, forwarding, and acceptance of purchase orders for the products listed on the MyPetInfinity.it website forwarded to Fifty srl by any means.
The General Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or sale of products by subjects other than Fifty srl who are present for advertising purposes on the MyPetInfinity.it website through links, banners or other links. For these third parties, Fifty srl is not responsible.
The order proposal is completed by filling out the form, accepting the conditions of sale, privacy, prices and any shipping contributions requested. The customer is therefore required to register and enter their data by accepting the conditions of sale and privacy.
The customer expressly confirms that he is aware that the right of withdrawal is not applied for the sales of the products listed on the MyPetInfinity.it site since the withdrawal is intended for private consumers only.
Payments must be anticipated. The buyer expressly accepts that only after receiving the payment, and after checking the correctness of all the personal data entered and the data relating to the order, Fifty srl will consider the definitive and binding contract between the parties. The order will be filed in the Fifty srl database. The language available for closing the contract is Italian and English.
Standard customer delivery is not applicable to special customer requests, such as delivery in certain hours or on certain days.
The delivery deadline, unless otherwise agreed with the customer, is 30 working days.
Fifty srl will indicate in the datasheet of the article, which can be consulted at any time on the site, the technical characteristics of the products and all possible information that may be useful to the consumer. Variations can be made at any time without prior information to customers. The essential characteristics of the products are presented on MyPetInfinity.it within each product sheet. However, the images and colors of the products offered for sale may not correspond to the real ones due to the effect of the Internet browser and the monitor used and some photographs may be indicated when, for example, these refer to groups of articles or articles settling. Only the description of the product, or of the products, reported in the datasheet of the individual article will be text.
The prices of the products could be subject to updates without prior communication to customers.
At the time of signing and confirming the order, the buyer expressly declares that he has read the final sale price and accepts it.
The customer acknowledges and accepts that the goods purchased through the site are considered delivered on the ground floor, delivered ex-warehouse Fifty srl, or ex-warehouse suppliers and travels at the risk and peril of the buyer. The differences found with the data indicated on the accompanying document or damaged packaging must be reported to the Carrier (courier) upon receipt of the goods and a specific report must be drawn up simultaneously on the delivery note. If the packaging is very damaged, the customer must reject the delivery. Fifty srl does not accept disputes in the absence of the reserve affixed to the bill. The above communications must be sent strictly in writing, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the goods, attaching a copy of the delivery note and photographs. No claims for differences or damages will be accepted without the delivery note.
Upon receipt of the complaint, Fifty srl will immediately contact the customer and the courier for an overall assessment, undertaking to find a good definition of the complaint. Fifty srl uses couriers that guarantee a single delivery in the event that, at the time of the courier's arrival, the customer is not at the address indicated. The customer expressly accepts that the costs of inventories subsequent to the second delivery (redelivery service), are borne by the customer himself, also including any delivery costs.
Damaged or defective items. Fifty srl makes use of high-quality suppliers: however, the customer upon receipt of the goods is required to check, within 48 hours, that the content corresponds to what was ordered and free from damage or defects. Complaints for damaged or defective items found must be made within 48 hours of receipt by sending photographs of the damaged item and / or an accurate description of the defect found by e-mail to email@example.com. The item will be collected by Fifty srl at its own expense and it will be checked whether the damage, or defectiveness, is attributable to the supplier, warehouse or customer. In the event of Fifty's liability, or of the supplier, the item will be replaced free of charge or the customer will be reimbursed for the cost. In the event of liability not attributable to the supplier or warehouse, the item will be sent back to the customer freight collect.
No complaints are accepted for defects after 48 hours from the receipt of the goods.
Being wholesale, the products and orders in their entirety are not subject to the customer's withdrawal clause.
Jurisdiction. The customer expressly and irrevocably accepts that, in relation to any dispute between the buyer and Fifty srl, by decision of one of the two parties not to access the Risolvionline service as indicated in point 28 of these General Conditions of Sale, the applicable law is that of the Italian State and the competent Court is that of Venice.
The General Conditions of Sale have modified from time to time also in consideration of any regulatory changes and published in full on MyPetInfinity.it with immediate applicability.
Fifty srl has its registered office in Sestiere San Marco 5278 30135 Venice, VAT number 03887230278.
2. The use of the site presupposes acceptance by the user with regard to the conditions of use: if the user does not agree, please avoid browsing MyPetInfinity.it
3. Fifty srl cannot be held responsible for any use of the website and contents by any of its users that do not comply with the law, without prejudice to the liability for negligence, willful misconduct, and gross negligence. Fifty srl is not responsible and cannot be sued for the communication by users of incorrect and false information or data relating to third parties, without these having expressed their consent, and is not responsible for a use incorrect of the same data or by users, as well as for any material downloaded or obtained through the use of the service: navigation and use of the site is at the user's choice and risk.
4. Fifty srl is expressly and irrevocably relieved of responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from the download operations, from any liability for any damage deriving from the inaccessibility of the services on the site or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletion of contents, problems connected to the network, to the providers or to telephone and/or telematic connections, to unauthorized access, to data alterations, to the failure and/or faulty operation of the equipment user electronics.
5. The user is responsible for the safekeeping and correct use of his / her personal information, including access data to his / her account for reserved services, as well as for any harmful consequence or prejudice that may arise for Fifty srl or third parties as a result of incorrect use, loss, theft of this information.
6. The user agrees to browse and use the MyPetInfinity.it site for the use of personal information and in the case of finalization of purchases, undertakes that they are in full compliance with Italian law, acknowledging that Fifty srl will act legally against anyone who uses the site fraudulently and / or does not comply with its purposes, and who may prevent access to the site at its sole discretion and without having to give notice and / or notice to the user if illegal uses or behavior are recognized or in any case not in compliance with the commercial policy, the general conditions of sale, the conditions of use, privacy.
7. Reproduction in whole or in part, and in any form, of the contents of MyPetInfinity.it is prohibited
8. The site contains links to other websites: these sites have no connection with Fifty srl. For this reason, Fifty srl can not be held responsible for the contents of these sites and the rules, which they also adopt regarding privacy and the processing of personal data while browsing.
9. Fifty srl has the right to object to the activation of direct links to its website if the applicant who intends to activate or has activated, the link to MyPetInfinity.it has not sent a specific request and has been accepted by of Fifty srl, and in any case and always at its own unquestionable judgment.
10. In any case, the activation of deep hypertext links (such as deep frames or deep links) to MyPetInfinity.it or the unauthorized use of meta-tags is prohibited.
11. Fifty srl assumes no responsibility towards users for the accuracy and completeness of the contents published on the site, without prejudice to its liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence and except as otherwise provided by law. Errors or malfunctions due to Internet connection are not attributable to Fifty srl.
12. Fifty srl adopts adequate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security of its services on MyPetInfinity.it. These measures are aimed at guaranteeing the integrity of data relating to traffic and electronic communications with respect to the forms of use or knowledge not allowed; avoid risks of dispersion, destruction and loss of confidential and non-confidential data and information relating to its users; prevent unauthorized access, or non-compliance with the law, to the data and information itself.
Holder of the treatments
The owner of the data collected through this site is Fifty srl with registered office in San Marco 5728 Venice, VAT number 03887230278 .. It autonomously decides on the purposes and methods of the treatment, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee confidentiality. , integrity and availability of data.
Optional or compulsory nature of providing data
The provision to Fifty srl of the data that is requested on the various collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific information notice, or optional. The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time, with reference to the individual information requested, at the time of the individual data collection, by adding a special character (*) to the mandatory information.
Any refusal to communicate some of your data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection: such refusal could, for example, make it impossible to execute the purchase contract for products on MyPetInfinity.it or to provide other services available. The provision of additional data, other than those marked as essential, is instead optional and does not entail any consequence in relation to the pursuit of the main purpose of the collection.
Responsible for the treatment
At present, those responsible for processing your data are:
Fifty srl Sestiere San Marco 5728 30124 Venice VAT number: 03887230278 Rea: ve-34688 for the commercial management of the site
Access to data for site maintenance: Edenexit srl PN Piva 01612420933.
We invite you to read this section periodically, to check for any changes of the managers listed above.
a) updating, rectification, integration of personal data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
However, you have the right to object in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You can exercise your rights at any time, with a written request addressed to Fifty srl at the postal address of the registered office or at the email address ...firstname.lastname@example.org to which we will promptly reply.
To ensure that personal data is always accurate, up-to-date, relevant and complete, please report any changes to email@example.com.
- Art. 130, paragraph 4, d. Legislative Decree 196/2003
We point out that the legislation on the protection of personal data admits that without the need to acquire your express consent, Fifty srl can use your data for direct sales of products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not refuse such use. of the email address released.
- Provision of the Guarantor of 19 June 2008, regarding simplifications of compliance with respect to processing for administrative and accounting purposes. We also point out that the Guarantor with its own provision has allowed that Fifty srl can use its postal address to send you, together with administrative and accounting documents, advertising relating to products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not refuse such use of the postal address issued.
1. to process data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the information presented at the time of their collection;
2. use the data for purposes other than those for which the data have been specifically released only where the user's express consent is present;
3. make data available to third-party companies only for purposes instrumental to the provision of the requested service and in the context of an appointment as data controller; not to communicate the data, transfer them or transfer them to third parties for their own treatments without the users having previously been informed of them and have given their consent;
4. respond to requests for cancellation, modification, integration of the data provided, opposition to the processing of data for the purpose of sending commercial and advertising information;
5. ensure correct and lawful data management, safeguarding user privacy, as well as applying suitable security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided.
How and why we process your data
The processing of personal data is carried out with mainly electronic and telematic methods by Fifty srl and by other subjects who, properly selected as regards reliability and competence, carry out instrumental operations to pursue the purposes strictly connected to the use of the website, its services and the purchase of products through the website (The specific purposes for which the data are processed are summarized, from time to time, in the information pursuant to art.13, Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is presented to the user when releasing personal data).
Generally, the data are processed for the provision of the following services available by accessing our site:
1. registration on the site, to use the related services;
2. adherence to specific and additional services, such as newsletters, sending material relating to products or services sold or offered on MyPetInfinity.it and other similar information services on our business, including market research related to the business and / or products of MyPetInfinity.it
3. fulfillment of orders and related activities;
4. management of your requests: technical, commercial, on the progress of orders and requests for information in a broad sense;
5. contact with the representatives of our services
In the processing of data that can directly or indirectly identify your person, we try to respect a principle of strict necessity. For this reason, we have configured the site in such a way that the use of your personal data is reduced to a minimum: therefore, the processing of data is excluded when the purposes pursued in individual cases can be achieved through the use of anonymous data (such as, for example, in market research aimed at improving services) or through other methods that allow identification of the data subject only in case of need or at the request of the authorities and police forces (such as, for example, for data relating to traffic and its permanence on the website or its IP address). In some cases, as expressly indicated in the information notice, your data will be subjected - with your express consent - to processing aimed at creating profiles based on your preferences and purchases. This is intended to send you information targeted to your needs and interests. Except in the case provided for by art. 130, paragraph 4, d. Legislative Decree 196/2003 (in which the owner can use the data for sending advertising e-mails on their products and services, similar to what has already been purchased unless such use is refused). The data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, except in cases where communication is mandatory by law or is necessary for purposes required by law for the pursuit of which the consent of the interested party is not required; in such cases, the data may be made available to third parties who will treat them independently and only for the aforementioned purposes (for example, in the case of a request made by the police or the judiciary or other competent bodies or to perform obligations deriving from the contract concluded with you, as is the case with the communication to Setefi for the payments of the products purchased). Any processing purpose other than the specific purpose for which you have provided your personal data will be highlighted in the information note and will be pursued by Fifty srl only after obtaining your express consent. There are, however, treatments for which the legislation provides for the exclusion of consent: for example, we inform you that Fifty srl can process your personal data without obtaining your consent when this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or when is necessary to implement the obligations assumed contractually towards you (as in the case in which you have purchased products or have requested to take advantage of specific services through our site).
Finally, we inform you that personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries, other than those belonging to the European Union, which do not ensure adequate levels of personal protection. If this is necessary to provide services or to conclude a contract for the purchase of products, we assure you that the transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure an adequate level of protection will be performed only upon conclusion between Fifty srl and said subjects of specific contracts in accordance with the applicable law and regulations.
It may happen that Fifty srl finds itself processing personal data of third parties communicated directly by its users to Fifty srl, for example in the event that the user has purchased a product to be delivered to a third party or when the person who corresponds the price for the purchase of the product is different from the person for whom the product is intended.
Subjects who can process personal data
Fifty srl makes use of third parties for the processing of your personal data, for certain activities. The third parties that carry out these operations have been properly selected and are endowed with experience, ability, and reliability and offer an adequate guarantee of full compliance with the current provisions on processing, including the profile of data security. These third parties have been appointed for this purpose "data processors" and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Fifty srl and under its control. We periodically check that the managers have punctually fulfilled the tasks entrusted to them and that they continue to provide suitable guarantees of full compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data. Your data are then processed by our staff in charge of individual services; the categories of employees who carry out these activities depend on the purposes for which the data were provided and are always indicated in the information that we present to them when the personal data is released.
A) What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are transmitted by the server where the site is located on the pc (or other devices) of who is browsing it.
There are various types of cookies: technical cookies, profiling cookies and third-party cookies (which can belong to both of the previous categories).
- Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of enabling the provision of a service explicitly requested by the user. In turn, they are divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the site (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered.
- Profiling cookies are used to record users' browsing, monitoring data on tastes and preferences in order to collect a detailed profile and offer targeted informative or promotional content.
- Third-party cookies are not inserted directly from the site to which it is accessed, but by a third party, for example Social Network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. They can be both technical cookies and profiling cookies.
This site uses technical cookies (to store simple user preferences such as the chosen language) and third-party cookies that could use them for profiling purposes.
B) Third-party cookies used
On some pages, this site may send third-party cookies, inserted by third parties (eg Facebook, Twitter, Youtube).
We remind you that, as specified in the FAQ of the Privacy Guarantor, the copy of which can be downloaded here:
"For third-party cookies installed through the site, the disclosure and consent obligations are imposed on third parties, but the site owner, as a technical intermediary between them and users, is required to insert the links in the" extended "information updated to the information and consent forms of the third parties themselves. "
We report the privacy policies of some of the main third-party systems that may send cookies through our site, where you can find instructions for denying consent. The operator of this site has no existing commercial contract with the suppliers listed below and uses their services for the sole purpose of providing a better service to the users of the site.
Some privacy policies are only available in English. Any connection errors due to changes by managers are not attributable to us:
Google (Google Analytics, Google Maps, Google+, DoubleClick and others)
Facebook (Facebook Connect Facebook Social Plugins)
For more information on third-party cookies, please refer to the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
C) How to disable cookies
Browser for tablets and smartphones
To delete cookies from smartphone and tablet browsers, it is necessary to consult the guide of the browser or device in use.